Our commitment to privacy
At New Homes Central, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect about you to provide you with occasional editorialised newsletters which may include any relevant information on product or service providers you have expressed an interest in. Because we connect people with the relevant end supplier your data will be passed to third parties within our approved network based upon your initial enquiry and specified interest.
Who we are
This Website is owned and managed by New Homes Central Ltd, a Limited Company registered in England and Wales.
We will only use the IP address of your browser to help diagnose any problems with our server and to administer the Website.
We use the most up to date technologies to protect the information you give us.
Data Protection Policy
The Data controller of New Homes Central Ltd (hereinafter, the person in charge of the processing), assumes the maximum responsibility and commitment to the establishment, implementation and maintenance of this Data Protection Policy, guaranteeing the continuous improvement of the person in charge of the treatment with the objective of achieving excellence in relation to compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the treatment of personal data and the free circulation of these data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (DOUE L 119/1, 04-05-2016).
The Data Protection Policy of NEW HOMES CENTRAL LTD rests on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the data controller is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework that governs said Policy, and is able to demonstrate it to the control authorities competent.
In this sense, the person in charge of the treatment will be governed by the following principles that should serve all his staff as a guide and frame of reference in the processing of personal data:
1. Protection of data from the design: the person responsible for the treatment will apply, both at the time of determining the means of treatment and at the time of the treatment itself, appropriate technical and organizational measures, such as pseudonymization, designed to effectively apply the principles of data protection, such as data minimization, and integrating the necessary guarantees in the treatment.
2. Default data protection: the data controller will apply the appropriate technical and organizational measures with a view to ensuring that, by default, only the personal data that is necessary for each of the specific purposes of the treatment are processed.
3. Data protection in the information life cycle: the measures that guarantee the protection of personal data will be applicable during the entire life cycle of the information.
4. Legality, loyalty and transparency: personal data will be treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party.
5. Limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
6. Data minimization: personal data will be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
7. Accuracy: personal data will be accurate and, if necessary, updated; All reasonable measures will be taken so that personal data that are inaccurate with respect to the purposes for which they are processed are deleted or rectified without delay.
8. Limitation of the term of conservation: the personal data will be maintained in a way that allows the identification of the interested parties for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing of the personal data.
9. Integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or illegal treatment and against loss, destruction or accidental damage, through the application of measures appropriate technical or organizational.
10. Information and training: one of the keys to guarantee the protection of personal data is the training and information that is provided to the personnel involved in the processing of them. During the information life cycle, all personnel with access to the data will be conveniently trained and informed about their obligations in relation to compliance with data protection regulations.
The Data Protection Policy of NEW HOMES CENTRAL LTD is communicated to all personnel responsible for the processing and made available to all interested parties.
Consequently, this Data Protection Policy involves all personnel responsible for the treatment, who must know and assume it, considering it as their own, each member being responsible for applying it and verifying the data protection rules applicable to their activity, as well as identify and provide opportunities for improvement that it deems appropriate in order to achieve excellence in relation to compliance.
This Policy will be reviewed by the Data Controller of NEW HOMES CENTRAL LTD, as many times as deemed necessary, to adapt, at all times, to the provisions in force regarding the protection of personal data.
Do we use “cookies”?
This site’s Web server automatically writes files with the following information: IP address, request type, file accessed and access time. This data is collected to administer the site, and to gather usage data for design feedback.
Misrepresentation and Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
The information contained within this site has been researched and gathered from many resources and contributors and is for guideline and general area information only and not policy or legal claim. We would recommend that when buying real estate in another country you always seek independent and qualified legal advice in your chosen county of purchase.
Publication of properties is done through a network of contributing developers worldwide. The rights and legal obligations to this property data rest solely with the publishing developers. Should a user report issue with published property content on our website we reserve the right to remove it. Details held by us about a property do not comprise personal data as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us.
If at any time you do not want to receive communications from us then please send an email with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line to email@example.com